In partnership with WLOS in Asheville, the NC Navigator Consortium will host a FREE Affordable Care Act Call-in Event to answer your questions about HealthCare.gov. Call toll free at 1-855-733-3711, to ask our health insurance navigators just about anything, or make an appointment for more help. Remember Open Enrollment for HealthCare.gov ends January 15!
The ACA Call-in is a great way to ask questions about Open Enrollment like:
- Do I make too much money to qualify for a health plan on HealthCare.gov?
- Do I make too little to qualify for a health plan on HealthCare.gov?
- How can I get help with my Marketplace application?
- How are these policies different?
- What are the differences between copay, coinsurance and a deductible?
- Can I afford the coverage I want?
- Are HealthCare.gov policies worth the effort to spend the time applying?